Weymouth Speed Week - Technical Docs
The documentation for this project has been broken down into a number of smaller topics.
All of the documentation has been written in Markdown due to the simplicity of the language and native support on GitHub.
The majority of the technical documentation can be found within the sse-results project on GitHub.
The aforementioned technical documentation for sse-results can be found on GitHub pages.
Some of the technical documentation will be partially duplicated here, but any duplication will be kept to a minimum.
- Technologies - overview of technologies used by this project.
- Usage - overview of how to use the software, refresh the reports, publish the results, etc.
- Development - overview the development lifecycle, testing approaches, etc.
- Configuration (incomplete) - details of application, event and session configuration files.
- Reports (incomplete) - details of reporting engine, report definitions, configuration, etc.
- Tips - Simple tips for the office staff, intended as a quick reference.
- Diagnostics - explains the significance of any messages output; automatic data fixes, sanity checks, etc.
- Gotchas - list of possible “gotchas” that may be foreseen and some possible solutions / workarounds.
- Tricks and Tips - technical “tricks and tips” for interrogating configuration files from the command line.
- Motion - self-serve processes and the goal of an “easy life” for the team during Weymouth Speed Week.
- Todo - list of additional features and minor tweaks still to be implemented in this project.
- Testing (incomplete) - summary of unit testing, system testing and manual testing.
- Reconciliation - summary of differences between these WSW results and the results originally published.
- Prizes - historical summary of the various craft types, categories and prizes.
- Trophies / Shields - historical summary of the various trophies and shields awarded.
- Links - various links to useful resources / websites providing historical information.